Curtin Corrosion Research
Chevron-Woodside Chair in Corrosion Engineering
Director of Corrosion Centre for Education, Research & Technology
Faculty of Science and Engineering
GPO Box U1987
Perth Western Australia 6845
Tel: +61 8 9266 7272
Mob: +61 4 0738 7274
Fax: +61 8 9266 2300
Facilities associated with corrosion research are listed below:
Computer Controlled Electrochemical Equipment
- EG&G Princeton Applied Research (PAR) Corrosion Measurements Systems.
- ACM Corrosion Measuring Systems.
- Polaragraphic Analysers.
- Pine Rotators.
- Specialised mechanical and glass workshop for the fabrication of specialised equipment.
- Pressure vessels.
- Wheel ovens.
Chemical and Physical Analysis Equipment
- UV/visible spectrophotometers.
- Raman and FTIR including large range of attachments.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers.
- XRD and XRF spectrometers.
- Differential Scanning Calorimeters.
Library and Computer Search Facilities
- Chemical and engineering on-line search facilities.
- NACE journals and annual conference proceedings.