Associate Professor Damien Arrigan
BSc(Hons), PhD, MICI, FRSC, MRACI, CChem
|Faculty||Faculty of Science & Engineering|
|School||School of Science|
|Department||Dept of Chemistry|
Memberships, Awards and Training
Institute of Chemistry of Ireland, Member.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Fellow & Chartered Chemist.
International Society of Electrochemistry, member.
Royal Australian Chemical Institute, Member.
SAC Silver Medal of the Society of Analytical Chemistry (Royal Society of Chemistry).Back to top
2009 - now: Associate Professor, Curtin University.
2001-2009: Senior Research Scientist and Group Head, Tyndall National Institute, Cork, Ireland.
1995-2001: Lecturer in Analytical Chemistry, University of Salford, UK.Back to top
My main teaching interests are in analytical chemistry, electrochemical methods, chemical sensors and biosensors (including nanoscale sensing). Since arriving at Curtin, I have contributed to teaching on the following units:
Chem 401 (2010); Chemistry Honours Project (2011, 2012, 2013); Biological Chemistry 321 (2011, 2012, 2013); Nanochemistry 341 (2011, 2012); Chemical Research Methods 362 (2011, 2012, 2013); Analytical Chemistry 202 (2012, 2013); Honours Chemistry Dissertation Viva Panel (2012, 2013); Chemical Sensing & Measurement 310 (2013); Research Project 411/412 Chem Eng (2013).Back to top
My research interests are primarily in analytical chemistry and its boundaries with electrochemistry. Electrochemical methods offer great opportunities for sensitive and selective detection strategies that can be miniaturised and made portable in formats suitable for out-of-laboratory applications, such as in chemical sensing, biosensing and point-of-care diagnostics. End-user applications include healthcare, environmental monitoring, energy and mineral prospecting, and industrial process monitoring.
The Electrochemistry & Sensors Group has a range of instrumentation to support research in these areas. Together with Dr Debbie Silvester, the group's interests span biomolecular, bioanalytical, gas, nano and sensor electrochemistry.Back to top
The main focus is the exploration of the behaviour of electrified liquid-liquid interfaces, formed between an aqueous electrolyte phase and an immiscible electrolyte phase. This second phase is usually a liquid or gelled organic phase but can also be a room temperature ionic liquid phase. The behaviour of biological macromolecules (e.g. polypeptides and proteins) and the behaviour of nanoscale versions of these interfaces are the two main strands of current investigations.
Recently accepted papers:
D.W.M. Arrigan, G. Herzog, M.D. Scanlon, J. Strutwolf, Bioanalytical applications of electrochemistry at liquid-liquid micro-interfaces, Electroanalytical Chemistry, A Series of Advances, vol. 25, edited by A.J. Bard and C.G. Zoski, published 2013, CRC Press. http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781466594494
Back to top
Journal Articles (Research)
- O'Sullivan, S., E. A. De Eulate, Y. Yuen, E. Helmerhorst, and D. W. Arrigan. 2013. “Stripping voltammetric detection of insulin at liquid–liquid microinterfaces in the presence of bovine albumin.” Analyst 138: 6192-6196.
- O'Sullivan, S., and D. W. Arrigan. 2013. “Impact of a Surfactant on the Electroactivity of Proteins at an Aqueous-Organogel Microinterface Array.” Analytical Chemistry 85: 1389-1394.
- Alvarez de Eulate, E., L. Serls, and D. W. Arrigan. 2013. “Detection of haemoglobin using an adsorption approach at a liquid – liquid microinterface array.” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 405: 3801-3806.
- Arrigan, D. W. 2013. “Voltammetry of proteins at liquid-liquid interfaces.” Annual Reports of the Progress in Chemistry, Section "C" (Physical Chemistry) 109: 167-188.
- De Eulate, E. A., S. O'Sullivan, S. Fletcher, P. Newsholme, and D. W. Arrigan. 2013. “Ion-Transfer Electrochemistry of Rat Amylin at the Water–Organogel Microinterface Array and Its Selective Detection in a Protein Mixture.” Chemistry – An Asian Journal 8 (9): 2096-2101.
- Sairi, M., J. Strutwolf, R. A. Mitchell, D. S. Silvester, and D. W. Arrigan. 2013. “Chronoamperometric response at nanoscale liquid–liquid interface arrays.” Electrochimica Acta 101: 177-185.
- Lee, J., K. Murugappan, D. W. Arrigan, and D. S. Silvester. 2013. “Oxygen Reduction Voltammetry on Platinum Macrodisk and Screen-Printed Electrodes in Ionic Liquids: Reaction of the Electrogenerated Superoxide Species with Compounds Used in the Paste of Pt Screen-Printed Electrodes?.” Electrochimica Acta 101: 158-168.
- Nazneen, F., M. Schmidt, E. McLoughlin, N. Petkov, G. Herzog, D. W. Arrigan, and P. Galvin. 2013. “Impact of Surface Nano-textured Stainless Steel Prepared by Focused Ion Beam on Endothelial Cell Growth.” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 13 (8): 5283-5290.
- Alvarez de Eulate, E., and D. W. Arrigan. 2012. “Adsorptive Stripping Voltammetry of Hen-Egg-White-Lysozyme via Adsorption-Desorption at an Array of Liquid-Liquid Microinterfaces.” Analytical Chemistry 84: 2505-2511.
- Herzog, G., S. Flynn, C. Johnson, and D. W. Arrigan. 2012. “Electroanalytical Behavior of Poly-L-Lysine Dendrigrafts at the Interface between Two Immiscible Electrolyte Solutions.” Analytical Chemistry 84: 5693-5699.
- Alvarez de Eulate, E., D. S. Silvester, and D. W. Arrigan. 2012. “Behavior of Lysozyme at the Electrified Water/Room Temperature Ionic Liquid Interface.” Chemistry - An Asian Journal 7: 2559-2561.
- O'Sullivan, S., and D. W. Arrigan. 2012. “Electrochemical behaviour of myoglobin at an array of microscopic liquid–liquid interfaces.” Electrochimica Acta 77: 71-76.
- Nazneen, F., G. Herzog, D. W. Arrigan, N. Caplice, P. Benvenuto, P. Galvin, and M. Thompson. 2012. “Surface chemical and physical modification in stent technology for the treatment of coronary artery disease.” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part B: Applied Biomaterials 100B: 1989-2014.
- Nazneen, F., P. Galvin, D. W. Arrigan, M. Thompson, P. Benvenuto, and G. Herzog. 2012. “Electropolishing of medical-grade stainless steel in preparation for surface nano-texturing.” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry 16 (4): 1389-1397.
- Ellis, J. S., J. Strutwolf, and D. W. Arrigan. 2012. “Finite-element simulations of the influence of pore wall adsorption on cyclic voltammetry of ion transfer across a liquid-liquid interface formed at a micropore.” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 14 (7): 2494-2500.
- Rimboud, M., R. D. Hart, T. Becker, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Electrochemical behaviour and voltammetric sensitivity at arrays of nanoscale interfaces between immiscible liquids.” Analyst 136: 4674-4681.
- Beni, V., G. Collins, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Investigation into the voltammetric behaviour and detection of selenium(IV) at metal electrodes in diverse electrolyte media.” Analytica Chimica Acta 699 (2): 127-133.
- Dawson, K., J. Strutwolf, K. Rodgers, G. Herzog, D. W. Arrigan, A. J. Quinn, and A. O’Riordan. 2011. “Single Nanoskived Nanowires for Electrochemical Applications.” Analytical Chemistry 83 (14): 5535-5540.
- Scanlon, M. D., and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Enhanced Electroanalytical Sensitivity via Interface Miniaturisation: Ion Transfer Voltammetry at an Array of Nanometre Liquid–Liquid Interfaces.” Electroanalysis 23 (4): 1023-1028.
- Moujahid, W., P. Eichelmann-Daly, J. Strutwolf, V. I. Ogurtsov, G. Herzog, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Microelectrochemical Systems on Silicon Chips for the Detection of Pollutants in Seawater.” Electroanalysis 23 (1): 147-155.
- Silvester, D. S., and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Array of water|room temperature ionic liquid micro-interfaces.” Electrochemistry Communications 13: 477-479.
- Herzog, G., M. Nolan, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Haemoglobin unfolding studies at the liquid–liquid interface.” Electrochemistry Communications 13: 723-725.
- Collins, C. J., J. Strutwolf, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Pharmaceutical modulation of diffusion potentials at aqueous–aqueous boundaries under laminar flow conditions.” Electrophoresis 32 (8): 844-849.
- Twomey, K., E. Alvarez de Eulate, J. R. Marchesi, S. Kolida, G. Gibson, D. W. Arrigan, and V. I. Ogurtsov. 2011. “Characterization of the Electrochemical Behavior of Gastrointestinal Fluids Using a Multielectrode Sensor Probe.” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 58 (9): 2521-2527.
- Herzog, G., S. O'Sullivan, J. S. Ellis, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Sensing via Voltammetric Ion-Transfer at an Aqueous-Organogel Micro-Interface Array.” Sensor Letters 9 (2): 721-724.
- Scanlon, M. D., J. Strutwolf, A. Blake, D. Iacopino, A. J. Quinn, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Ion-Transfer Electrochemistry at Arrays of Nanointerfaces between Immiscible Electrolyte Solutions Confined within Silicon Nitride Nanopore Membranes.” Analytical Chemistry 82: 6115-6123.
- Herzog, G., A. Roger, D. Sheehan, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Ion-Transfer Voltammetric Behavior of Protein Digests at Liquid|Liquid Interfaces.” Analytical Chemistry 82: 258-264.
- Strutwolf, J., and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Optimisation of the conditions for stripping voltammetric analysis at liquid–liquid interfaces supported at micropore arrays: a computational simulation.” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 398 (4): 1625-1631.
- Ellis, J. S., S. Q. Xu, X. Wang, G. Herzog, D. W. Arrigan, and M. Thompson. 2010. “Interaction of surface-attached haemoglobin with hydrophobic anions monitored by on-line acoustic wave detector.” Bioelectrochemistry 79: 6-10.
- Volcke, C., R. P. Gandhiraman, V. Gubala, J. Raj, T. H. Cummins, G. Fonder, R. I. Nooney, Z. Mekhalif, G. Herzog, S. Daniels et al. 2010. “Reactive amine surfaces for biosensor applications, prepared by plasma-enhanced chemical vapour modification of polyolefin materials.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics 25: 1875-1880.
- Strutwolf, J., M. D. Scanlon, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “The performance of differential pulse stripping voltammetry at micro-liquid–liquid interface arrays.” Electroanalytical Chemistry 641: 7-13.
- Herzog, G., P. Eichelmann-Daly, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Electrochemical behaviour of denatured haemoglobin at the liquid|liquid interface.” Electrochemistry Communications 12: 335-337.
- Scanlon, M. D., A. Berduque, J. Strutwolf, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Flow-injection amperometry at microfabricated silicon-based u-liquid–liquid interface arrays.” Electrochimica Acta 55: 4234-4239.
- Kivlehan, F., M. Lefoix, H. A. Moynihan, D. Thompson, V. I. Ogurtsov, G. Herzog, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Interaction of acridine-calixarene with DNA at the electrified liquid|liquid interface.” Electrochimica Acta 55: 3348-3354.
- Strutwolf, J., C. J. Collins, W. Adamiak, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Potentiometric Investigation of Protonation Reactions at Aqueous-Aqueous Boundaries within a Dual-Stream Microfluidic Structure.” Langmuir 26 (23): 18526-18533.
- Scanlon, M. D., J. Strutwolf, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Voltammetric behaviour of biological macromolecules at arrays of aqueous|organogel micro-interfaces.” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 12: 10040-10047.
- Collins, C. J., C. Lyons, J. Strutwolf, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Serum-protein effects on the detection of the B-blocker propranolol by ion-transfer voltammetry at a micro-ITIES array.” Talanta 80: 1993-1998.
- Strutwolf, J., M. D. Scanlon, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Electrochemical ion transfer across liquid/liquid interfaces confined within solid-state micropore arrays – simulations and experiments.” Analyst 134: 148-158.
- Herzog, G., W. Moujahid, J. Strutwolf, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Interactions of proteins with small ionised molecules: electrochemical adsorption and facilitated ion transfer voltammetry of haemoglobin at the liquid|liquid interface.” Analyst 134: 1608-1613.
- Parker, C. O., Y. H. Lanyon, M. Manning, D. W. Arrigan, and I. E. Tothill. 2009. “Electrochemical Immunochip Sensor for Aflatoxin M1 Detection.” Analytical Chemistry 81: 5291-5298.
- Strutwolf, J., M. Manning, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Investigation of Potential Distribution and the Influence of Ion Complexation on Diffusion Potentials at Aqueous-Aqueous Boundaries within a Dual-Stream Microfluidic Structure.” Analytical Chemistry 81: 8373-8379.
- Collins, C. J., and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Ion-Transfer Voltammetric Determination of the B-Blocker Propranolol in a Physiological Matrix at Silicon Membrane-Based Liquid/Liquid Microinterface Arrays.” Analytical Chemistry 81: 2344-2349.
- Collins, C. J., and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “A review of recent advances in electrochemically modulated extraction methods.” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 393 (3): 835-845.
- Raj, J., G. Herzog, M. Manning, C. Volcke, B. D. MacCraith, S. Ballantyne, M. Thompson, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Surface immobilisation of antibody on cyclic olefin copolymer for sandwich immunoassay.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics 24: 2654-2658.
- Ogurtsov, V. I., V. Beni, J. Strutwolf, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Study of the Effects of Nonlinear Potential Sweeps on Voltammetry.” Electroanalysis 21 (1): 68-76.
- Kivlehan, F., W. J. Mace, H. A. Moynihan, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Study of electrochemical phosphate sensing systems: Spectrometric, potentiometric and voltammetric evaluation.” Electrochimica Acta 54: 1919-1924.
- Sisk, G. D., G. Herzog, J. D. Glennon, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Assessment of ion transfer amperometry at liquid–liquid interfaces for detection in CE.” Electrophoresis 30: 3366-3371.
- Herzog, G., J. Raj, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Immobilisation of antibody on microporous silicon membranes.” Microchimica Acta 166: 349-353.
- Strutwolf, J., G. Herzog, A. Homsy, A. Berduque, C. J. Collins, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Potentiometric characterisation of a dual-stream electrochemical microfluidic device.” Microfluidics and Nanofluidics 6: 231-240.
- Scanlon, M. D., E. Jennings, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Electrochemical behaviour of hen-egg-white lysozyme at the polarised water/1,2-dichloroethane interface.” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 11: 2272-2280.
- Twomey, K., E. Alvarez de Eulate, J. Alderman, and D. W. Arrigan. 2009. “Fabrication and characterization of a miniaturized planar voltammetric sensor array for use in an electronic tongue.” Sensors and Actuators B 140: 532-541.
- Berduque, A., R. Zazpe, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Electrochemical detection of dopamine using arrays of liquid–liquid micro-interfaces created within micromachined silicon membranes.” Analytica Chimica Acta 611 (2): 156-162.
- Scanlon, M. D., G. Herzog, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Electrochemical Detection of Oligopeptides at Silicon-Fabricated Micro-Liquid|Liquid Interfaces.” Analytical Chemistry 80 (5): 5743-5749.
- Collins, C. J., A. Berduque, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Electrochemically Modulated Liquid-Liquid Extraction of Ionized Drugs under Physiological Conditions.” Analytical Chemistry 80 (21): 8102-8108.
- Arrigan, D. W. 2008. “Bioanalytical detection based on electrochemistry at interfaces between immiscible liquids.” Analytical Letters 41 (18): 3233-3252.
- Beni, V., and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Microelectrode Arrays and Microfabricated Devices in Electrochemical Stripping Analysis.” Current Analytical Chemistry 4 (3): 229-241.
- Herzog, G., B. McMahon, M. Lefoix, N. D. Mullins, C. J. Collins, H. A. Moynihan, H. A. Moynihan, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Electrochemistry of dopamine at the polarised liquid|liquid interface facilitated by an homo-oxo-calixarene ionophore.” Electroanalytical Chemistry 622 (1): 109-114.
- Berduque, A., J. O'Brien, J. Alderman, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Microfluidic chip for electrochemically-modulated liquid[vertical bar]liquid extraction of ions.” Electrochemistry Communications 10 (1): 20-24.
- Herzog, G., V. KAM, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Electrochemical behaviour of haemoglobin at the liquid/liquid interface.” Electrochimica Acta 54 (24): 7201-7209.
- Herzog, G., V. KAM, A. Berduque, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Detection of food additives by voltammetry at the liquid-liquid interface.” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 56 (12): 4304-4310.
- Kivlehan, F., Y. H. Lanyon, and D. W. Arrigan. 2008. “Electrochemical Study of Insulin at the Polarized Liquid-Liquid Interface.” Langmuir 24 (17): 9876-9882.
- Kivlehan, F., W. J. Mace, H. A. Moynihan, and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Potentiometric evaluation of calixarene anion receptors in membrane electrodes: Phosphate detection.” Analytica Chimica Acta 585 (1): 154-160.
- Lanyon, Y. H., G. De Marzi, Y. E. Watson, A. J. Quinn, J. P. Gleeson, G. Redmond, and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Fabrication of Nanopore Array Electrodes by Focused Ion Beam Milling.” Analytical Chemistry 79: 3048-3055.
- Beni, V., A. Valsesia, P. Colpo, F. Bretagnol, F. Rossi, and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Electrochemical properties of polymeric nanopatterned electrodes.” Electrochemistry Communications 9 (7): 1833-1839.
- Zazpe, R., C. Hibert, J. O'Brien, Y. H. Lanyon, and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Ion-transfer voltammetry at silicon membrane-based arrays of micro-liquid–liquid interfaces.” Lab On a Chip 7 (12): 1732-1737.
- Berduque, A., M. D. Scanlon, C. J. Collins, and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Electrochemistry of Non-Redox-Active Poly(propylenimine) and Poly(amidoamine) Dendrimers at Liquid-Liquid Interfaces.” Langmuir 23: 7356-7364.
- Lanyon, Y. H., and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Recessed nanoband electrodes fabricated by focused ion beam milling.” Sensors and Actuators B 121: 341-347.
- Berduque, A., Y. H. Lanyon, V. Beni, G. Herzog, Y. E. Watson, K. Rodgers, F. Stam, J. Alderman, and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Voltammetric characterisation of silicon-based microelectrode arrays and their application to mercury-free stripping voltammetry of copper ions.” Talanta 71 (3): 1022-1030.
- Herzog, G., and D. W. Arrigan. 2007. “Electrochemical strategies for the label-free detection of amino acids, peptides and proteins.” The Analyst 132 (7): 615-632.
- Berduque, A., and D. W. Arrigan. 2006. “Selectivity in the Coextraction of Cation and Anion by Electrochemically Modulated Liquid-Liquid Extraction.” Analytical Chemistry 78 (8): 2717-2725.
- Beni, V., V. I. Ogurtsov, N. V. Bakunin, D. W. Arrigan, and M. Hill. 2005. “Development of a portable electroanalytical system for the stripping voltammetry of metals: Determination of copper in acetic acid soil extracts.” Analytica Chimica Acta 552 (1-2): 190-200.
- Berduque, A., A. Sherburn, M. Ghita, R. A. Dryfe, and D. W. Arrigan. 2005. “Electrochemically Modulated Liquid-Liquid Extraction of Ions.” Analytical Chemistry 77 (22): 7310-7318.
- Beni, V., M. Ghita, and D. W. Arrigan. 2005. “Cyclic and pulse voltammetric study of dopamine at the interface between two immiscible electrolyte solutions.” Biosensors and Bioelectronics 20 (10): 2097-2103.
- Berduque, A., G. Herzog, Y. E. Watson, D. W. Arrigan, J. Moutet, O. Reynes, G. Royal, and E. Saint-Aman. 2005. “Development of Surface-Modified Microelectrode Arrays for the Electrochemical Detection of Dihydrogen Phosphate.” Electroanalysis 17 (5-6): 392-399.
- Herzog, G., and D. W. Arrigan. 2005. “Underpotential Deposition and Stripping of Lead at Disorganized Monolayer-Modified Gold Electrodes.” Electroanalysis 17 (20): 1816-1821.
- O'Mahony, A. M., M. D. Scanlon, A. Berduque, V. Beni, D. W. Arrigan, E. Faggi, and A. Bencini. 2005. “Voltammetry of chromium(VI) at the liquid|liquid interface.” Electrochemistry Communications 7 (10): 976-982.
- Logrieco, A., D. W. Arrigan, K. Brengel-Pesce, P. Siciliano, and I. E. Tothill. 2005. “DNA arrays, electronic noses and tongues, biosensors and receptors for rapid detection of toxigenic fungi and mycotoxins: A review.” Food Additives and Contaminants 22 (4): 335-344.
- Herzog, G., and D. W. Arrigan. 2005. “Determination of trace metals by underpotential deposition–stripping voltammetry at solid electrodes.” Trends in Analytical Chemistry 24 (3): 208-217.
Conference Articles (Research)
- Schmidt, M., F. Nazneen, G. Herzog, D. W. Arrigan, P. Galvin, C. Dickinson, J. de Silva, D. Scanlan, N. O'Hara, G. L. Cross et al. 2012. “Correlative Microscopy Study of FIB Patterned Stainless Steel Surfaces as Novel Nano-Structured Stents for Cardiovascular Applications.” In 2012 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit - Symposium TT: Interfaces in Materials, Biology, and Physiology, Apr 9, 2012, Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, California: Materials Research Society.
- Ellis, J. S., G. Herzog, B. Glynn, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Electrochemical Characterization of Regularly-aligned Nanopore Array Membranes Filled with Electrolyte Solutions and their use for Detection of Nucleic Acid Hybridization.” In 219th ECS Meeting, May 1, 2011, Montreal, QC, Canada: The Electrochemical Society.
- Said, N., K. Twomey, V. I. Ogurtsov, D. W. Arrigan, and G. Herzog. 2011. “Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Micro and Nanoelectrode Arrays for Sensor Applications.” In Sensors & their Applications XVI, Sep 12, 2011, Cork, Ireland: Institute of Physics Publishing Ltd..
- Herzog, G., S. Flynn, and D. W. Arrigan. 2011. “Macromolecular sensing at the liquid-liquid interface.” In Sensors & their Applications XVI, Sep 12, 2011, Cork, Ireland: Institute of Physics Publishing Ltd..
- McCaffrey, C., J. Doyle, V. I. Ogurtsov, K. Twomey, and D. W. Arrigan. 2010. “Development and Evaluation of an On-Chip Potentiostat for Biomedical Applications.” In 3rd International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices (BIODEVICES 2010), Jan 20, 2010, Valencia, Spain: INSTICC.
Additional publication categories
Journal Articles (Scholarly/Professional)
- Dawson, K., J. Strutwolf, G. Herzog, D. W. Arrigan, A. J. Quinn, and A. O. Riordan. 2010. “Nanofabrication of Robust Nanoelectrodes for Electrochemical Applications.” ECS Transactions 28 (34): 29-37.